Online Courses and Webinars from the American Foundation for the Blind
The AFB eLearning Center offers an accessible learning environment and encompasses an array of online courses, webinars, live and archived, and ePublications. These offerings are all designed to help you obtain timely information on subjects relating to blindness and visual impairment.
- Try one of our free eLearning offerings to experience just how easy it is to learn online
- Our webinars offer short, multimedia introductions to a variety of topics
- Online courses give you a chance to explore more in-depth, self-paced material
- Continuing education credits are offered for a number of professions
- You can even earn CEUs by reading the Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness