About the AFB eLearning Center
The leader in professional development for the vision loss field
The AFB eLearning Center offers accessible, affordable, and authoritative tools and resources, webinars, and continuing education courses from the American Foundation for the Blind, the longtime leader in vision-loss professional development.
Earn continuing education credit! Certificates emailed immediately upon completion of courses.
Our online learning materials have helped advance the careers of:
- Rehabilitation and occupational therapists
- Orientation and mobility specialists
- Rehabilitation counselors
On your own time and at your own pace, you can learn about cutting-edge developments in constantly evolving subjects such as technology, education, aging and employment.
AFB eLearning Center Advantages
- Accessible—User-friendly environment for users of assistive technology
- Affordable—Competitive pricing, discount programs, and free programs
- Convenient—Learning on-demand, 24/7
- Relevant—Your knowledge put to immediate, practical use in rehabilitation, occupational therapy, or other fields
- Expert—Curriculum crafted and delivered by highly qualified practitioners, researchers, and subject-matter experts
Learn more about online continuing education and other frequently asked questions on our FAQs page.
"Thanks to our outstanding network of experts and the most trustworthy body of information available via AFB Press, we regularly offer new webinars and content."
—George Abbott, AFB Director of eLearning